Following your training you’ll have the opportunity to sign up to a Young Yogis Academy License. Or you might choose to trade under your own name but be liaised to the Academy and be a Liaison. Both arrangements will support you in becoming a well known, inspiring and trustworthy kids yoga teacher in your area within no time.
For the first 30 subscribers the Licence itself is FREE.
For licensees there’s the one-off set up fee of £50.
For Liaisons this is £35.
As a licensee you pay an ongoing fee of £3 for every class you teach, which is the small monthly fee of £9* per month per class from the start of your license or liaison in the first year. As your classes grow, the £3 cut back will grow to max £5 in the third year of your licence.
As a liaison you pay an ongoing fee of £1 for every class you teach, which is the monthly fee of £3* per month per class.
Our mission to grow the community of kids yoga teachers is not driven by financial ambition. Your license or liaison fee will contribute to the ongoing development of Kids Yoga Teachers and the widening of our reach to bring the benefits and gifts of yoga and mindfulness to as many children as possible.
*pro-rata, based on 39 working weeks a year.
● Your own section of the Young Yogis Academy website, featuring your photo, personal biography and full details of your classes and events.
● Use of all promotional material, including the promotional video.
● A full kit of marketing literature, including templates for your business card and
● Permission to use the Academy group names: baby yogis, mini yogis, star yogis and super yogis.
● Permission to call yourself a Kids Yogadance® Teacher
● A package of further support to get you started. Support including monthly call
with Luna Joy to get you started for the first 3 months.
● Access to our online support networks like the Yogadance® Kids Campus and Kids Yoga UK Facebook Groups to share tips and best practice.
● One Year FREE Academy Membership saving £5 a month and giving you FREE access to all Academy Recourses and 10% discount on online courses and products from Kids Yoga Professionals worldwide.
*one off customisation / set up fee of £50
● Your own section of the Young Yogis Academy website, featuring your photo, personal biography, full details of your classes and events and a link to your own website if you have one.
● Permission to use the YYA logo on your own design promotional material like flyers, business card and website.
● One year FREE Academy Membership saving £5 a month and giving you FREE access to all Academy Recourses and 10% discount on online courses and products of Kids Yoga Professionals worldwide.
● A package of further support to get you started. Support including monthly call with Luna to get you started for the first 3 months.
● Access to our online support networks like the Yogadance® Kids Facebook Group to share tips and best practice.
For each kids yoga class you teach you can expect to earn between £25-£75. It’s realistic to run between one and twelve classes per week. Sessions only run during term time, which is around 39 weeks a year.
We are looking for teachers who feel a true passion and calling for sharing the powerful benefits and gifts of yoga and mindfulness with the children and young people in their work and life and who are willing to continually grow and develop both in their own yoga practice as well as in their teachings to children. They are the teachers who’ll help us realize our vision of empowering children with tools for a happy and healthy life and helping them reach their fullest potential.
Does this sound like you? Don’t delay and join us! We’d love to welcome you as a licensee or liaison!